Thursday, September 16, 2010

BBAW-Forgotten Treasure


Sure we’ve all read about Freedom and Mockingjay but we likely have a book we wish would get more attention by book bloggers, whether it’s a forgotten classic or under marketed contemporary fiction.  This is your chance to tell the community why they should consider reading this book!

I have 2 books to share. The first one is the one I blogged about yesterday-Almost Perfect. If you like an amazing love story with two wonderful and vulnerable people, then this is the book for you. I lost myself in their story. Logan meets Sage and is instantly drawn to her. Sage likes Logan but she can't let him close. Her secret could drive him away forever. You know when you meet someone and you want to know everything about them but then that one thing, the dealbreaker. But can you move past the dealbreaker and stay with the person? About half the book deals with Sage's secret, her dealbreaker. Can Logan move past that to be with Sage or is it a dealbreaker?

When my coworker lent me Sweeping Up Glass, I wasn't sure if I would like it. I don't usually read mysteries, but this book isn't a real mystery in the typical sense. Sure there's an element of what's going to happen but it's a story about life. Again the characters here stayed with me long after I finished the book. Like life, you never knew what was going to happen in Olivia's life. It was a ride but one with a comfortable blanket, surrounded by good people. I was surprised how many people had read it but I still hope that more people read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.