Friday, October 14, 2011

Currently....

Watching...
Jeff got us Season one Boardwalk Empire and it took us about a week to watch the whole season. I didn't think I would like it. In fact I watched the first half of the season because Tai was so into it. But I finally got into and really enjoyed. Can't wait to get our hands on Season two. Sucks that we don't have HBO!

Drinking...
I started drinking coconut water this summer. Vita Coco is by far my favorite. I have one a day and feel so much better because of it. Sometimes I have trouble with hydration. I can forget to drink enough water especially if I don't feel well so this takes of that issue. Plus the potassium really helps me avoid charlie horses.

Eating...
Pic stolen from here.
I love this Pub Cheese from Trader Joe's. It's delicious. I love it on crackers for an easy snack.

1 comment:

  1. That cheese sounds good...so does sitting in a pub drinking a beer and eating the cheese with crackers!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.