Friday, January 20, 2012

Currently...

Watching...
Tai found Community on Hulu and told me I would enjoy it. He was right. We both really enjoy it. I look forward to marathoning through the first and second seasons this weekend.

Eating...

Jeff brought over this delicious ice cream. I like the combo of peanut butter and chocolate but the peanut butter they use is so yummy. I'll be buying this again.

Listening...

Jeff first exposed Tai and I to the Piano Guys. I love this song and could listen to it all day.

Tai does listen to this one all day. It's currently his favorite song.

This one makes me smile.

4 comments:

  1. Bf and I are thinking of watching it...perhaps I should give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check out the Piano Guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting about this group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Community! So sad that there will be no new episodes :( NOT sad that I haven't stumbled across that icecream, because it sounds beyond amazing and I'm sure I could eat the whole thing in about five minutes...

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.