Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
- Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables)-She was one character I wished would have come to life when I was younger. I adored her and was sure we’d be bosom friends.
- Jacob Black (Twilight series)- I am firmly Team Jacob. To me, Jacob is the kind of guy you want to find.
- Sara Crewe (The Little Princess)-I used to pretend I was The Little Princess as a child. I wished we had an attic for me to live in.
- Oliver Twist-This is one is probably more because of the movie than the book but I love Oliver Twist. I wanted to jump into the movie and sing and dance with Oliver.
- Lawrence Selden (House of Mirth)- This book breaks my heart over and over again. I feel more for Lawrence than I do for Lilly. He’s such a tragic hero.
- Cannie Shapiro (Good In Bed & Certain Girls)-As I’ve said before, I read Good In Bed in one night. While I love Bridget Jones, Cannie is much more like me. When I read it, I felt like we were the same person. I was definitely a sobbing mess at the end of this one.
- The girls of The Baby Sitter’s Club- I can’t narrow it to one so don’t ask. Right now, I feel very Claudia, but I have been Mary Anne, Kristy, Dawn, Stacey, Mallory and Jessi.
- Wade O. Watts (Ready Player One)-I was definitely cheering for Wade all though Ready Player One. I think I have a tiny crush on him. His knowledge of video games, 80's movies and tv shows would give us tons to talk about.
- The Wolfe Family (Underdogs)-I feel in love the Wolfes. Such a great family with wonderful characters.
- Niall (The Wicked Lovely series)-I do love dark fey. He's my favorite of all the Wicked Lovely fey.
Lol, I wished we had an attic as a kid too ;)ReplyDelete
I did always love Anne Shirley. The only other book with a character on your list that I've read is Twilight and that whole book just annoyed me.ReplyDelete
Excellent choices! I love Anne Shirley too. New follower via GFC :)ReplyDelete
Angela AJ Arndt Books