Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Library Loot

 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


I really enjoyed The Girl In The Steel Corset and I'm excited to read the second in the series!

This is the one I meant to get last week. Looking forward to seeing if I can learn some new tips about my favorite city.

After Diane posted about this book earlier this month, I put it on my hold list at the library. I'm looking forward to getting some healthy eating inspiration. 

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. That food lover's guide will be one I use when I come to Seattle!!! Great choices this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookbooks look good even though I never seem to get any further than drooling over the pictures. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im jealous, ive wanted to read Girl in the Steel Corset for a while, it's been at the top of my wishlist for months, but my lib doesn't have it. enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen lots of good things about Girl With the Clockwork Collar. Hope you enjoy it and your other books too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Girl In The Clockwork Collar looks a great read! I've heard quite a lot about the series, so I think I may have to pick the first one up because the books just keep on appearing.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.