Thursday, February 21, 2013

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward:
-My new obsession with Candy Crush Saga. My reading is suffering from it.
-We're moving in a little more than a week and we haven't packed any boxes.
-It's taken me about five days to finish this post.


Awesome:
-We finally saw Skyfall the other night. Best Bond movie I've seen in a while.
-The new ramen place near our house is excellent. I'm hoping to do a post on it one day.
-We're going to Cirque du Soleil tonight!

What's been awesome and awkward this week for you?

2 comments:

  1. It has been a looong week. Had an exam *shudders*

    But yay cirque the soleil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot to do!!! Have fun at Cirque!!! Ramen place sounds like it could be cool, looking forward to your post on it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.