Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. 

This week's topic is Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

I was a fan of John Green's collaboration with David Levithan, Will Grayson, Will Grayson. But after reading The Fault In Our Stars, John Green is at the top of my to-buy list. Although I do have quite a backlog of his books to read first.

Every Day and The Lover's Dictionary cemented my love for David Levithan. He also has a backlog of books for me to read too.

I love everything Davis Sedaris writes. I've read a lot of his work.

I've read almost of all of Laurie Notaro's books. I've enjoyed all her books.

I loved her Wicked Lovely series which prompted me to read everything she writes.

After reading her Book of Faerie series, I will read anything she rights. I need to finish her The Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

I've enjoyed both her October Daye and Feed series (under Mira Grant). I need to start her InCrypid series.

I loved her Women of The Otherworld series. I need to start her YA series.

After reading his Y:The Last Man series, I pick up anything he writes.

I loved Carriger's Parasole Protectorate series and will pick up any of her other books.

Who are your must buy authors?


9 comments:

  1. Gail Carriger ;) Brandon Sanderson, Patricia Briggs, the list goes on

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Sedaris is the only one on your list I've read - he is hysterical! I have John Green's The Fault in Our Stars on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail Carriger has a one of a kind voice.I love her books too.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. John Green is a very popular choice! I have enjoyed each of his books though. I have a few of David Levithan's on my to-read that I'm just waiting for my library to get in. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love John Green too. He isn't an auto buy, but I think he is fabulous. I love his vlogbrother and crashcourse videos. Oh and the whole nerdfighteria culture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked awfully cute pictures :) John Green is super popular today - everyone is loving him today!
    Top Ten Tuesday @ The Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing list. John Green is amazing!
    New follower.
    MY TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay John Green! He's on my list too but I think that's our only overlap... Still though!! I LOVED Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange but I just haven't gotten around to finishing up the series. It's on my list! And Maggie Stiefvater HOLY COW. I read Lament and loved it but her real thing for me was The Scorpio Races... just BEYOND beautiful <3 <3 <3 And yay Kelley Armstrong! :) I've only read the Darkest Powers and The Gathering (not yet ventured into her adult...) but go Canadian authors haha! :D

    Great list, Linda, and nice to meet you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. John Green is a must buy for me too!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.