Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Getting Ready For The Package Tour

Tonight my BFF and I are headed to The Package Tour. New Kids on The Block, Boyz II Men, and 98 Degrees. I've been looking forward to this concert for a long time. I thought it would be fun to list the top ten songs I hope to hear tonight.


The Right Stuff. I think I can still do the dance from memory.


Step by Step. I don't remember this dance at all.


Big Girl Now with Lady Gaga. Probably my favorite of their new stuff.


Motownphilly. This was my jam in 1991!


I'll Make Love To You.


On Bended Knee.


The End of The Road. I remember this one being the last song of the night at many dances.


It's So Hard To Say Goodbye. This was another end of the dance favorite.


The Hardest Thing. I have always had a crush on Nick Lachey.


Give Me Just One Night. I think I wore this track out.

Any favorite NKOTB, Boyz II Men, or 98 Degrees songs you'd want to hear?

3 comments:

  1. I bet that was such a fun concert!!! I LOVED all of these bands but especially Boyz II Men. How fun! I'm a bit jealous...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun seeing New Kids two years ago when they toured with the Backstreet Boys, and if the tour had made it to Louisiana definitely would have gone. Although of the 3, the one I'd probably look forward to the most is 98 Degrees.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.