Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mid Year Challenge Review (A Little Late)

Ok, so we're a little past mid year. But I wanted to review where I stand for the challenges I signed up for at the beginning of the year.

The Historical Fiction Reading Challenge:
I signed up for the Victorian level which was 5 books. So far I've read 10 Historical fiction novels. So killing it on the Historical Fiction Reading challenge.

The Mammoth Book Challenge:
2013 Mammoth Book Challenge
I signed up for the White Rhinoceros level (9 books) and I've read 9 so far this year. I'll probably read a couple more mammoth books this year. I had been worried about completing this challenge so I'm pretty happy to be done so early.

2013 Let Me Count The Ways Challenge:

I signed up to read 10,000 pages. According to Goodreads, I've read 22,107 pages (not including the book I am currently reading). But I want to read 40,000 pages this year. I'd like to be closer to 30,000 at this point. I'm just going to have keep reading and hope I can make my goal. 

How are you doing on your challenges this year?

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great on your challenges!! The Mammoth Book Challenge looks interesting. I love big books, but often have problems in my book club as they do not love big books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these challenges and what they focus on! You're doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.