Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

After Lisa posted about Fire & Flood, I added it to my library queue. I'm looking forward to it.

The next in the American Fairy series. 

I keep meaning to read this one. Hope I can before it's due back.

What did you get this week? Share below!

4 comments:

  1. Seeing Fire and Flood in your library loot makes me smile! I can't wait to see what you think.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid I will be to say to read the new Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your loot! Like both the covers of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a Sarah Zettel fangirl. We had a nice chat this spring about YA/middle grade speculative fiction.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.