Sunday, August 24, 2014

What To Eat This Week

Last week was cool enough for me to cook most days. We did pretty good. It's supposed to be warm again this week (boo!) so more salads!

Breakfasts: Oatmeal for me. Cereal for Tai.

Lunches: Sweet Shoyu Chicken and Split Pea Soup with ham

Dinners:

Monday: Ribs with Paleo Peach Barbecue Sauce

Tuesday: Turkey Apple Salads

Wednesday: Bean salad with shrimp and pickled onions

Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner (eggs, bacon, toast)

Friday: Grilled Chicken with Paleo Peach Barbecue Sauce

Saturday: Party at friend's house

Sunday: Chicken & Mushroom in Honey Mustard Cream Sauce

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy to locate your website. I just wanted to thank you for the time you spent on this great article. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.