Monday, January 2, 2017

December Book Tally and 2017 Book Goals

Iron Man Noir by Scott Snyder
Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C Wrede
Instant Pot Cookbook by Vanessa Olsen
The Last Chance Christmas Ball edited Mary Jo Putney
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

December was a good month. Although I thought the month was longer and I would have more time to read more books than I did. Always my downfall. I always think I have more time to read than I do.

Stats:
Graphic Novel Challenge: 1 (Iron Man Noir)  YTD: 30
Foodies Read Challenge: 3 (The Secret Lives of Baked Goods, Instant Pot, The Girl Who ate Everything)  YTD: 7
What's In A Name Challenge: 3 (The Doctor Wore A Stetson, Hang A Thousand Trees With Ribbons, and Island Dresses)  YTD: 5
LGBTQIA Reading Challenge: 0 (none this month)  YTD: 6
Total: 108

How Did I Do on My Goals?
-Participate in the Foodies Read Challenge.
I fell short on this one again. I was aiming to read 9-13 and I only read 7.

-Participate in The Full House Reading Challenge.
Complete!

-Participate in What's In A Name Challenge.
I missed the month in title challenge.

-Participate in the LGBTQIA Books Reading Challenge.
Complete!

-Participate in the Graphic Novel & Manga Challenge.
Complete!

-Read 150 books.
I adjusted this midyear to 100 which I completed.

My 2017 Bookish Goals
-Participate in Book Riot's Read Harder Challenge.

-Participate in Foodies Read Challenge.

-Participate in What's In A Name Challenge.

-Read 125 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.