Friday, May 5, 2017

April Goals Tally

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. Still working on building my ankle strength. I'm still doing a lot of walking. I've upped my step challenge number to 12,000/day. I'm hoping to get back to biking in May.

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. We actually made a lot of progress here. We are able to pull Tai's car into the garage. I hope to have the whole garage cleared by the end of June. 

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I didn't get an yoga in this month at all :(

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Still doing good on this one. 

Add more art into my life. Nothing formal but keeping an eye out for art everyday. 

Get back to meal planning. We switched to Plated. I'm going to do a post on my experiences with all the meal delivery services we used. 

Take more pictures. I think I'm going to change this goal to something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.