Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh, That's Original!

When I saw this on Little Miss Planner's blog this morning (from Martha Stewart):
I thought how different and unexpected.
Tonight I was browsing brides.com (which I do infrequently) and found these:
How gorgeous is this? Ranunculus in a lovely soup tureen. You could buy a bunch of new ones or find some gorgeous vintage ones!Or how about some pitchers and sugar bowls? I love the cream and green against the white pitchers. So elegant!Or how about using tea pots? This is a great idea for a bridal shower. A friend of mine did that last year for a bridal shower. She collected tea pots, put flower arrangements in them and handed them out as prizes to the games. Let me tell you. There was some competition to win the first one. Everyone had their eye on the same tea pot!
All of these would be great for bridal showers, afternoon tea parties or a casual garden wedding!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the idea of using the pitchers and sugar bowls! i posted yesterday about using alternative containers as flower vases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently registered for a soup tureen at C&B and my fiance's response to seeing it on our list was, "Honestly, do you think you'll really use this?"

    Now I can tell him I will use it to display my ranunculus. Score!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.