Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I spotted this one on Goodreads and it sounded good.

I've really been enjoying this series.
I'm so happy to have this one so quickly.
I've been loving the October Daye series. I so excited to see this one library shelf. 
I liked Flinn's other book, The Sharper Your Knife, The Less You Cry. When I spotted this one the shelf, I had to pick it up.
Another one for the Fill In The Gaps challenge.

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED Kitchen Counter Cooking School. I hope you do as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good haul! Can't wait to hear about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost got the Berlin Kitchen from NetGalley...maybe I should?!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.