Saturday, October 13, 2012

Readathon-The Start

It's 3 hours past my "start time". 5am is way too early for me but here I am with my cup of coffee ready to begin.
Here's my stack of books:
Starting at the bottom up: Amulet vol 4, American Widow, Messenger, Witch Child, and The Raven Boys.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
A suburb of Seattle, Washington
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? 

The Raven Boys!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? 

Frozen yogurt. Our local yogurt place got Salted Caramel yesterday and I'm planning on trying it this afternoon. 
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

Hm, I like to read, cook, eat, hang out with friends, watch movies.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I'm going to try to create blocks of reading time. It's so hard to read when there's twitter, facebook and visiting other bloggers. I think I'll save my visiting time for later in the day. 

I'll be on Twitter (@sillylittle) and post another check in later today.

3 comments:

  1. Hope the reading is going well. I just brought home The Raven Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Raven Boys looks so so good! I hope you have fun reading today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Celia Rees...looking forward to reading your thoughts on Witch Child. Amulet is a graphic series that it a big hit at my Middle School. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.