Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Library Loot




Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
I spotted this somewhere. It sounded fun.
Staci mentioned this one on twitter the other day. It sounded really good.
Another one for my Fill In The Gaps Challenge.
I've enjoyed Bohjalian's books so I wanted to try this one. 
I spotted this one the Samuel Johnson prize short list.
This one was on the same Samuel Johnson prize short list.

What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like some good ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think of Unholy Night. I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool that you picked up Skinny!! Can't wait to read your thoughts on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear about Into the SIlence, that one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wondered about Unholy Night.. can't wait to hear your thoughts. Sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.