Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend Cooking: Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies

These cookies have it all. Chocolate. Peanut Butter. And Pretzels. Absolutely delicious and easy to make.

And here's how mine turned out:
If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I tend to not read the entire recipe before I set out to make something. In this case, I missed that I needed peanut butter chips, not straight up peanut butter. No matter, I melted 1/2 cup of peanut butter and dumped that in. As you can see some of the chocolate got melted. But it did not affect the taste. It was yummy. I would definitely make these again.

9 comments:

  1. That sounds great! I'm going to try these soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES YES YES!!!! We seriously NEED these cookies in my house. Three girls ... three times the PMS ... yeah. Not that these cookies are only good for PMS, but well.. it'll help! lol! I'm bookmarking this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look seriously naughty! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! Yes. must make. And I'm so happy that the peanut butter is in chip form so I easily substitute for another flavor chip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like an interesting combination! I never heard of peanut butter chips though. I'm not even sure I can get those in the Netherlands. Must look into it though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I do that too, not read to the end and then get surprises somewhere halfway through a recipe! At least they tasted good, that's what matters anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pinned this one last week and can't wait to try it. Glad yours turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peanut butter chips sound fantastic! Like Uniflame, I'm thinking that they're not that easy to come by, perhaps the British foodstores'll have them...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...these sound and look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.