Monday, October 8, 2012

September Book Tally

I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci
Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
Enthralled edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong
Plenty by Alisa Smith and JB MacKinnon
Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
A Queer and Pleasant Danger by Kate Bornstein
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
Amulet vol 3 by Kazu Kibuishi
The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
Batman: Earth One by Geoff Johns
Hidden by Kelley Armstrong
Throne of The Crescent Moon by Saladin Ahmed
Simple Asian Meals by Nina Simonds

Fourteen books! September was a banner month. Most books I read in one month this year. Plus I read a ton of fantastic books.

Stats:
Fill In The Gaps YTD: 0 (None this month)
War Through The Generations YTD: 2 (None this month)
The Western Genre Challenge YTD: 2 (None this month)
Foodies Read 2 Challenge YTD: 11 (Simple Asian Meals, Plenty, Julie & Julia)
Total to date: 88




4 comments:

  1. 14 books in a month?? You go, girl. Or rather...you read, girl ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked it!!! And best off you had some great reads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You are my reading role model!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14 Books is fantastic! Wooo! Now I see you're only ONE book away from your goodreads challenge! I'm so jealous!!! LOL! I think I'm at 78 or something not counting my re-reads and my goal is 101 books. I hope to have a 14 book month um.. in November. I'll never make October. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.