Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: You Loved But Never Wrote A Review For


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is a freebie. I choose one I missed-Books I Loved But Never Wrote A Review For. I have a few books that fall into that category.


The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in A Ship Of Her Own Making
I recently read this one. While I enjoyed it, I was so sad that it wasn't around when I was a child. I would have loved it. 

Local
One of the best graphic novels I've ever read. Couldn't write a review beyond "Read This Book!!"
Insurgent
Another great book where the review would have been "Read It Now!!" over and over again.
Practical Demonkeeping
I enjoyed this one but never got around to writing a review.
It's A Book
Such a cute book but difficult to write much about it. 
Stolen
I loved the whole Women of The Otherworld series but only reviewed the first book. I find it hard to review a series without spoiling it.

Changeless
Another series I enjoyed and couldn't review beyond the first one.
Amulet
Another great series that I'm devouring. Not only is the story great so is the graphics.

What books have you loved and not reviewed?

6 comments:

  1. Fairyland! What a fabulous story. I never reviewed because I wasn't sure I could find the right words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first one on your list and I just didn't enjoy it. My daughter did though, so maybe I would have enjoyed it more when I was younger too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to read Insurgent... can't wait! I loved Divergent so, so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two look great and I can't wait to read Insurgent... after I'm done with the book I'm reading, which is starting to feel like punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love "It's a Book." You're right it is super-short but expresses it's message so well! A great book for readers & lovers of the written word for sure and it's so relevant for today's world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmergh, I've really gotta read Fairyland. Great list!

    My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-10-tuesday-rewind-top-ten-bookish.html

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.