Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trash The Dress Fantasy

Since I'm going to keep my dress (Tai convinced me to keep it), I now want to do a Trash the Dress session. And I keep thinking I can do this in Vegas while we're there for Kris' wedding. Here are some photos that make it oh so tempting!
From Chelsea Nicole. I love the rusted train. So cool.
From Brandon Williams Photography. What's not to love about this photo? So edgy!
From Byron Bridges Photography. So natural and different. I love pictures where people look relaxed in interesting settings.
As you can see I'm no looking to ruin my dress. Just get some interesting pictures in my pretty dress. I rather have some awesome photos than have it sitting in a closet!

2 comments:

  1. I like the bench picture too, it doesn't seem staged at all.

    I really want to play in puddles or leaves.

    But there is a good chance I may do that the day of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're doing day-after photography, so I would like to get some shots of me in my dress like this, too.

    I don't know that I could "trash" it... it's just too expensive for me to have fun ruining!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.