Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All About Me (The AV edition)

Shamlessly stolen from Erin.

I think the best shows on TV right now are

Lost

Fringe

Castle

I think the best show(s) NOT on TV is (are)

Firefly

Buffy

Shows I think I would like but haven’t watched yet are

How I Met Your Mother

The show I am most anticipating is

hmm, not sure

My go-to movies for repeat viewings are

Clueless
Hitch
Lord of The Rings

I will watch any movie starring

Jason Statham much to Tai's dismay

I will listen to any CD by

the Beatles
Fletwood Mac
Justin Timberlake

My favorite musical soundtracks are

Rent
Les Miserables
Mama Mia

My favorite Beatles song

All You Need Is Love

My favorite Regina Spektor song

I don't know

My favorite Weezer song

Island In The Sun

My favorite Simon and Garfunkel song

Cecilia

My favorite Britney Spears song

Right now Womanizer

My favorite movie soundtracks

Singles
Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist
Moulin Rouge
Trainspotting

My favorite Disney movie

Lion King but I love all of them

My favorite song from a Disney Movie

Kiss The Girl

My favorite songs at this exact moment are





2 comments:

  1. That was a fun post to read. Helps me get to know you a bit better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, fun! I haven't watched any of Fringe, but I imagine that's one I'll be checking out at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.