Thursday, January 21, 2010

We're Gleeks!

In the fall when the new shows come out I heard people talking about Glee. OMG, you've got to watch it, they told me. I asked what it was about but no one told me. Just watch it. But I didn't watch it. Months later in December, I decided to see what the fuss was about. I went to hulu.com and watched episode 6. Completely confused, I decided that I needed to see episode one. It wasn't on hulu anymore so I did a little digging and found the first episode. When they sang Don't Stop Believing, I was tearing up, begging Tai to buy the DVD for Christmas for me.

Tai reluctantly bought it for me and sat down to watch it with me. Tai didn't want to like this show. He was very opposed to me watching. But you guessed it. He loves Glee. Everyone one he meets, he tells them about Glee. He posts about Glee on Facebook. He's studied up on all the cast members. He's trying to be top Gleek. He's seen the first 13 episodes at least 4 times now. If you come to our house he will make you watch the first episode at least. And if we can't watch Glee, he'll want to listen to his current favorite song:

He really likes Kurt's version. He got Jeff into Glee to and Jeff got the 2 CDs of Glee music. See we're gleeks. And yes, Tai's a little OCD. Next month he'll move off Glee to something else though.

10 comments:

  1. i still have not seen this show! i seriously need to get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Glee!I can't wait for April so it will grace the airways again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a gleek too! i can't believe we have to wait till april!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wished that I would've caught this at the beginning too. I record it on my bedroom tv so I can watch it without my husband getting mad!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so good! I can't wait for it to come back on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where did you find the first episode??? i'm dying to see the beginning of the series but can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love Glee. I think I need to buy the DVDs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glee is definitely an addicting show. I can't wait till it comes back in the spring!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.