Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Library Loot

 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
 Just one this week. I'm still playing catch up. I'm still hoping to make more progress on my Fill In The Gaps list so I picked up 1984.
What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been to the library in a while! I have so many of my own book so I am concentrating on those! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with 1984! Enjoy and good luck catching up on your older loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a book that I plan on rereading at some point. I read it back when I was in high school but as that was years ago...well, it is probably time for a reread :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of the books my teen has to read over the summer for school. We just bought it--same cover, too! So I can send her to you to discuss, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a copy of this one...can't believe I've never read it!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.