Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"Flight was sort of the last straw., in a good way. Maybe I'd read too many comic books as a kid or watched too many superhero movies as an adult. I don't know. Could be I was just stupid enough to think this had happened to someone like me, in a city like this, for a reason. That one man could change things."
pg 7 Ex-heroes by Peter Clines

5 comments:

  1. I guess that leaves fight.

    Great teaser. My teaser is fromLover Enshrined by J.R.Ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this book, it looks like a rather dark read. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. My teasers this week come from Grave Witch by Kalayna Price and Iris by Scott Stabile. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't my usual type of read but I'm intrigued about this one. Great teaser!
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a book with plenty of tension. I'm sure I'd enjoy it, and my husband probably would too. Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from CHRISTMAS CALLING.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.