Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


Seeing everyone else's Comic February posts made me want to read more comics and graphic novels. So this Library Loot's a little graphic novel heavy.

I haven't read A Game of Thrones because the size of the books intimidates me. Maybe the graphic novels (which are still pretty thick) will inspire me to read them or satisfy my need to read them?

And I got the second volume too. 

A horror story set at a camp. Sounds great.

The cover alone made me want this one.

While looking for graphic novels, I stumbled upon Alice in Tumblr-land. It looked cute so it got added to my library queue.

Head over to Claire's blog to link up!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there were graphic novels for the "A Song of Ice and Fire" books. What a Sisyphean task for the poor illustrator(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.