Sunday, March 9, 2014

What To Eat This Week

It's Sunday and another edition of what we'll be eating this week.

Last week's winner was the Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls. Very easy to make and excellent flavor. They have been added to the make again list.

No loser last week. Everyone seemed to like all the meals.

Breakfasts: I made these Sweet Potato muffins for me. And Tai's still taking his Costco muffins.

Lunches: Italian Sausage with tortellini and ham sandwiches.

Dinners:

Monday: Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp served with sautéed green beans and bread.

Tuesday: Hearty Pasta Fagioli with Italian Sausage. I picked up a couple of these soup mixes from World Market a few weeks ago. I made their eleven bean soup and added some smoked turkey sausage last week. It was a big hit.

Wednesday: Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish served with a salad.

Thursday: Creamy Beef, Mushroom and Wild Rice soup served with a green salad.

Friday: Hamburgers with protein topping and sweet potato fries.

Saturday: Italian Sausage and Potato Soup served with a green salad.

Sunday: Pan Roasted Chicken with lemon and thyme served with a kale salad. This is something I learned to make at the cooking class I took last week. I'm anxious to give it a try.

What are you making this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.