Sunday, March 2, 2014

What To Eat This Week


This is my new weekly post about what meals we'll be eating for the next week.

Last week's winner was the Stuffed Italian Turkey Meatballs. Because I made so many of them, Tai took some to lunch with rolls and had meatball sandwiches. Yum.

Last week's loser was the Chicken Thigh Osso Buco. Tai wasn't terribly impressed with it and asked for it be removed from the rotation.

Breakfasts: I loved the baked oatmeal I had last week so I'll be repeating it. I think I might use apples this time. Tai's still on a muffin kick so he'll be taking those.

Lunches: Since Tai took the meatballs, I didn't make the Teriyaki Steak with Lemon and Wasabi. So that's back on the menu. Also I'll make some chicken and dumplings as well.

Dinners:

Monday: Baked Mozzarella Chicken Rolls served with pasta/spaghetti squash and a salad.

Tuesday: Steak and Vegetable Skewers with Soy-Ginger Marinade served with lemon quinoa. This was on last week's menu but got bumped.

Wednesday: Stuffed Fajitas with Cheddar Grits.

Thursday: Leftovers. Tai and Dad are on their own. I'm headed to a cooking class at the Pantry.

Friday: Chicken Cordon Bacon with a salad.

Saturday: Braised Short Ribs with butternut squash risotto.

Sunday: Ground Beef Stroganoff with sautéed green beans.

What's on your menu this week?

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about beef stroganoff as well. Sounds like such comfort food! Too bad we're iced in the house (after being 75 yesterday) and I have NO food in the house. Eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meatballs look delicious!!! I may be salivating a little.

    We don't usually cook very fancy or complicated meals in my house. Usually just once a week I try to do something a little more complex that sounds delicious. This week I'm trying Cheesy Sausage Tortelini

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.