Monday, December 7, 2015

November Goals Update

How did I do this month on my goals?

1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. Still trying to figure out the wheat and dairy free meal situation.

2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. I had a non scale victory the other day. I had to sprint for the bus. Usually that would have left me panting for most of the ride to work but this time, I needed no recovery time. I'm building some serious endurance.

3. Go back to meal planning. This has been happening.

4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. I don't think I got a full stay home weekend but I did get a couple of days to stay home.

5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. We did 2 trips this year and no more for the rest of the year.

6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. This will probably wait for next year.

7. Clean and declutter one room a month. I planned to do some on Thanksgiving weekend but time got a way from me.

8. Do one things for myself a month. Nothing this month!

9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. Can't remember but I think I did watch something.

10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes. I just realized I completed all 5 dishes: Yakisoba, Yamatoimo, Gyudon, gyoza, and Chashu.

11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. I've been a lot better about this.

12. Take 2 cooking classes. I took 3 classes total this year. Looking forward to taking more in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.