Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Award!

Thanks, Tara for the Lemonade Stand Award!Like all awards, it comes with a set of rules:
1) put the logo on your blog or post
2) nominate at least 10 blogs with show GREAT ATTITUDE &/or GRATITUDE!
3) be sure to link your nominees within your post
4) let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.

So I send this off to:
Etta of Adventures in Holy Matrimony
Staci of Life in the Thumb
dckate of (sub)urbanity
Jennifer of Not Just Another Jennifer
Mrs Bliss
Heaven In A Paper Cup
PLD of Preppy Little Dress
Laura of The Cheap Wife

Thank you for all you contribute to my life and the blogging world. Keep it up!

4 comments:

  1. Linda,
    Thanks so much for nominating me for this award! I will post it on my side bar!!
    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.