Friday, April 10, 2009

Fashion Meme

I stole this from someone else. Thought it looked like fun.

Name an item of clothing that has been with you the longest:
I have tons of tshirts from high school that I wear as night shirts now. Plus I have two flannel shirts from my grunge days. I can't seem to let them go.

What’s an article of clothing that you can’t live without (BESIDES jeans, people)?
My jacket. Plus all my shoes.

Describe your perfect winter & summer footwear:
I wear my chucks all year long.

What’s a good, ethical clothing brand you’d recommend?
Ethical? As far as I know, American Apparel is as good as it gets. Or some etsy sellers.

And what’s a brand you wouldn’t recommend?
Nothing I would recommend. If you like it buy it.

What’s the ugliest trend of all time?
Lots of trends just escape my attention these days.

And the prettiest?
Being yourself and expressing your own style.

What colors predominate in your wardrobe?
Sadly too much black. I'm trying to break away from black.

What are your vintage shopping strategies (if you have them)?
I don't buy vintage cause it's rare to find something that fits me.

What’s the most insane piece of clothing that you have ever owned?
I had a pleather blue coat that I loved in college. And a black demin coat too. Both are so ugh I can't believe I loved them then.

If you could describe the majority of the clothes you own in one word, what would it be?
One word? Boring. It's spring and I want pretty light things now.

2 comments:

  1. My mission was to break away from black this year too. I've been trying to buy new things in anything but black (unless it's pants).

    ReplyDelete
  2. black is just so easy!! I guess my predominant color would be blue in my closet. I love jeans/t-shirt oh so casual!!
    Isn't it funny as to what we thought was really cool way back in the day?

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.