Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Library Loot #7

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Alessandra and Eva that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
Stuck in the Middle and Walking Dead were recommended from Staci. I guess Tai'd already read Walking Dead. I think I might have gotten Stuck in the Middle before but I don't think I read it. I read about Post Office Girl on Bookgirl's nightstand. Her review made me want to read the book. I'm pretty excited to read it. Urban Bachelorette recommended the Suicide Collectors. Her review was so interesting I had to put it in the queue. I've been waiting for Lark & Termite for a while now. I first read about it on Omnivoracious back in January.
What about you? Get anything good this week?

3 comments:

  1. The question you should be asking me is what didn't I get? I was very embarrassed to post mine today as I feel my library check-outs are out of control!! Lark & Termite...can't wait to see what you think. I almost grabbed it on Monday!! My son loved Pride of Baghdad! I can't wait to read it too! Enjoy your reads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header! :)

    The Suicide Collectors has a really creepy cover. Is it supposed to be scary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eva, I expected it to be a bit more scary/horror-like by the cover which is one of the reasons I initially picked it up, but even though it's more of a make you think/dystopian novel, it's fantastic.

    @ Linda - I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.