Saturday, April 4, 2009

Currently....

reading
I put this book on my tbr after I decided to stop buying bottled water. It was eye opening. It made me feel better about switching to tap water. I did look into where my water comes from which was very interesting. I do recommend this book if you want to learn about the politics of bottled water. Reviews can be found at ReplayGround, EcoWomen, and This Ain't Livin'.

watching

We've been watching Reaper since day one. I'm so glad it came back for a second season. We both love Sock. He's got to be our favorite.

needing
Khakis
Khakis by honeylin on Polyvore.com
It seems that I have no khaki pants. They aren't my favorite type of pant but they can be handy, goes well with a variety of clothing. Plus it's just a good staple item. I'm never attracted to them in the store. I'm going to put them at the top of my list of items I need.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the khaki pants - I ALWAYS have a hard time finding ones that I love!

    And thanks for the book recommendation - I am a reformed bottle user. Now it's just me and my BPA free work out bottle and my brita! :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.