Monday, April 6, 2009

So Totally 80's

So Janet, Kris and I hung out at Target on Saturday. Yes cause that's what these married ladies do on a Saturday night. We saw He's Just Not That Into You, which was ok, first. Afterwards we weren't ready to go home so we headed to Target to pick necessities and explore Target which is always fun.
So when did the 80's became cool again? If you are headed to 80's party, head to Target and get your perfect outfit.
Start with the sunglasses:I can't believe that anyone make these again! Wear with this top:
It's got a whole Flashdance vibe to it.And wear this skirt. I love how it's called Foil Bandage skirt. But you gotta wear the lace leggings:Top it off with this plastic neon rain jacket. Also comes in blue, yellow and desert flower.
Top it off with this plastic neon rain jacket. Also comes in blue, yellow and desert flower.
Yea, 80's!

4 comments:

  1. Proof that there is no originality in fashion. They just wait 20 years til everyones moved on and then suddenly dig it back out of the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soory, but nobody was sexy in the 80s. Nobody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Target was the place to be on weekend nights? I've spent way too many evenings wandering around that place with friends!
    That jacket reminds me of jelly shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I remember those sunglasses. They were so ridiculous and still are. So many of the trends with the bright colors and leggings are coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.