Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Library Loot #8

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Alessandra and Eva that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
A small haul this week. All the Walking Dead graphic novels are for Tai. He read the first 4 and he really enjoyed them. And The Sharper Your Knife The Less You Cry is for me. I got it once before but never got to read it then. It looks good so I hope I can read it this time.
What did you get this week?

1 comment:

  1. I went a little crazy this week, so I admire your restraint! :) Those graphic novel covers are hilarious, lol. Very appropriate to the Walking Dead title!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.