Saturday, August 29, 2009

Currently....

creating
I decided to play around and Mad Men myself. I look pretty fierce as a 1950's gal. Love the dress and the blue eye shadow!

reading
As you know Tai and I started the Sookie Stackhouse series. We both liked the first book and can't wait to continue the series.

eating
Tai brought this licorice home last month from Trader Joe's. I love it. I cannot stop eating it. And I usually dislike strawberry licorice. But this stuff is so yummy!

disliking
I haven't talked about something I tried and didn't like, but I really don't like these floss singles. I bought them because I liked that they were precut strips. I thought they might make flossing a little easier, but it's the worst floss. It doesn't glide at all and is a struggle to use. Plus I obviously use more that 18" of floss at a time because I've had to use 2 packages most night. I'll pass next time!

5 comments:

  1. You do look fierce!! I wouldn't mess with you!! I need to get to #2 of Sookie soon and the red licorice sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Sookie Stackhouse series the basis for the True Blood HBO series? It is so awesome. I love it, just got Season 1 so I can get all caught up... I only discovered True Blood a month or so ago....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna play that too :D
    Just finished Sookie 2, and this book I did enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Mad Men'ed myself too- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I wondered why so many people on Twitter had those cartoons. I've never seen Mad Men....

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.