Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dewey's Read-a-thon

It's official. I've signed up to be a reader for the April Read-a-thon! I've been a cheerleader and an unofficial reader but officially signed up to read! I'm pretty excited. I have the whole day cleared except for a reading by Molly Wizenberg (who writes Orangette and A Homemade Life) at the library. But that's a bookish event so I'm not going to sweat it.
I'm hoping to get my hands on The Hunger Games trilogy before then but if not I have plenty of other books to keep me reading.
What about you? Are you participating in April's Read-a-thon?

2 comments:

  1. Say "Hi" to Molly for me would you?

    I'm really looking forward to this day too. I'm just reading this year also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've heard about this. I think it looks like a lot of fun, and maybe depending on my schedule I'll try to join in!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.