Friday, March 4, 2011

Chicken Marsala

After seeing Christine's Chicken Marsala recipe, I decided I needed to make chicken marsala. Yum. I'll be making this again.
I followed her recipe pretty closely. Although I added a 1/2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce towards the end. It really made the sauce extra yummy.
I'd never bought Marsala wine before and was confused about buying dry or sweet. After a little searching I found this helpful website. Basically if you like sweet chicken dishes, get the sweet Marsala. If you don't like sweet, get the dry. And if you are concerned about buying a bottle of wine for one recipe that uses one cup of it, don't be. According to that website, Marsala wine doesn't deteriorate quickly so it should be ok for a few months. And I agree with Christine. Buy real Marsala wine. It will be worth it.
Thanks Christine for posting such a yummy recipe.

4 comments:

  1. This looks so good, and I love the addition of the green fettuccine noodles on the bottom yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmm...those mushrooms look delectable! I love chicken marsala!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of your culinary creation..loves delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious. Now you've put me in the mood for chicken marsala - I haven't had it for ages.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.