Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon-The Afternoon

Ok, I've had my lunch (yummy sushi) and I'm ready to get back into reading. So far I've read for 3.5 hours. I finished A Separate Country (about 20 pages) and I'm halfway through The Hunger Games. I'm loving it and I want to tell everyone I know who hasn't read it to read it!
I'm trying to stop by on twitter every hour or so. Feel free to stop by and say hi!

Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway. I'm giving away 3 signed copies of An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! Thanks for stopping by today. I got some great books at both sales. I'll list them in my Mailbox Monday post this week.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    The sushi for lunch sounds nice...I wish I had thought of that! Earlier this year, I read The Hunger Games, and I've been insisting to all my friends and coworkers that they should read it as well.
    Happy reading,
    Bybee (cheerleader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do enjoy your reading. Remember to rest and snack as needed. Here's to the next 12 hours of good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you reading all weekend! :-)
    My SIL read the Hunger Games and loved it

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.