Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon-An Introduction

 I've just finished A Separate Country which I start last week. I'm anxious to start on The Hunger Games. I've got my snacks. I'm ready to read.
So how about knowing a little more about me for those who might be new:
1)Where are you reading from today?
I live in a suburb of Seattle, WA.
2)Three random facts about me…
I'm a Capricorn. I like to cook. I'm a Zumba addict.
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
Ten. See this post for my stack.
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
My 2 goals are to have fun and read the Hunger Games trilogy.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
I'm a first time reader but I've cheerleaded before. Remember to take breaks. If you fall asleep or stop reading it's no big deal.

I'm giving away 3 signed copies of An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire. Go to this post to enter!

2 comments:

  1. Hunger Games are so so so good! You're going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from the cheer squad to wish you a great Readathon! The Hunger Games is an excellent Readathon choice - I read it during my first one :-). Just keep on readin', and have fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.