Friday, August 10, 2012

Pin It And Did It: Hamburger Kebabs

I actually pinned these Hamburger Kebabs fairly recently. I pin a lot of Kalyn's recipes but this was the first one I tried. So glad I did. It was delicious.

Here's a pic of mine:
I recently inherited a food processor but it wasn't clean when I went to make this dish so I chopped everything by hand. So you can see I didn't chop everything finely. It didn't make much of a difference to me. I thought it was yummy anyway!
This would be a great one for the grill but we don't have a grill so I cooked these in the oven, turning and basting every 5 minutes. These kebabs were done in about 15-20 minutes.
I would make tzatziki sauce for next time though!

3 comments:

  1. I love using the grill and coming up with different foods!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of tzatziki sauce!! but these look really yummy. I LOVE my food processor but I do hate cleaning it. So glad you joined the Pinterest challenge Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.