Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Library Loot




Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


After reading Blackberry Winter, I was chatting with Staci about the next Sarah Jio book I should read. She recommended Violets of March next. 
I put this one on my library queue after reading about it on Devourer of Books.
A reloot. Hopefully I'll be able to read it this time. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great loot. Consider the Fork and The Violets of March sound really intriguing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great and I so can't wait to hear what you think about Violets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read more Sarah Jio.

    I hope you like Kitchen Counter Cooking School too.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.