Friday, April 4, 2014

March Book Tally

The Dinner by Herman Koch
I Love Him To Pieces by Evonne Tsang
Double Enchantment by Kathryne Kennedy
A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
The Absolutely True Diary of A Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
I Shall Be Near To You by Erin Lindsay McCabe
Tsarina by J. Nellie Patrick
Bayou vol 2 by Jeremy Love

I slumped hard this month. While I read some great books, I couldn't seem to want to pick them up. It's ok. The readathon is this month and that usually helps me out numbers and slumpwise.


Stats:
Romance Reading Challenge This month: 2 (A Mad, Wicked Folly and Double Enchantment) YTD: 5
Historical Reading Challenge  This month:3 ( A Mad, Wicked Folly, I Shall Be Near To You, and Tsarina) YTD: 4
What's In A Name Challenge This month:0 (none this month) YTD: 3
Yearly Total: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.