Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Graphic Novel Reviews Part One

I'm torn on this one. I really liked parts of it but I disliked others. I wanted more at times. It should have been a series rather than one volume.
El Deafo
A fantastic story about a deaf girl navigating school and life. I loved everything about this. Recommended for middle grades and up.

Sisters
It was a likable story but being an only child, I couldn't relate.


A story about teens and their families living on the moon. Good story, had a good twist at the end that made me put the second volume on my tbr list.

I knew this month I'd have too many graphic novels for one post. So see next week's installment for more!

1 comment:

  1. I have El Deafo on my TBR. Glad to hear you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.