Sunday, April 26, 2015

What To Eat This Week

Last week was another one of those weeks. I had a migraine on Tuesday.  I went to get a massage hoping it would relieve some of the pain and wound up in worse pain than before. The whole week was physical painful and stressful. I'm glad it's over. Here's to a better week!


 Bacon Apple Smothered Pork Chops with mashed potatoes and sauteed zucchini and yellow squash- I've made this before and it was a hit again. So yummy!

Zucchini Frittata-Our usual spinach frittata with leftover sauteed zucchini and yellow squash

Chicken Marsala over pasta- I used chicken tenders and this recipe was ready in no time. Would definitely make again.

Dinner with friends
Dinner with friends
Date night with Tai
Dinner with friends

What's on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.