Sunday, April 5, 2015

What To Eat This Week

 Chicken with TJ's Sriracha and roasted garlic BBQ sauce over brown rice. Really liked the BBQ sauce.
Lemon Bacon Shrimp Scampi over pasta. Delicious. Will make again.
 Quick Sriracha Beef Cabbage Wraps. I've made these before but always a good quick dish.
 Apple Cinnamon Slow Cooker Pork Loin with parsnip mash.The pork was ok. It was a little dry. The parsnip mash (roasted parsnips mashed with butter) were delicious. Will make those again.
Tofu Curry with mushrooms and spinach. I swear there's spinach in there!
 Steak Salad 
Dinner Out
 Dinner Out


What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. MMM these sound good and easy to make.
    My menu has baked flounder, and I just forgot the rest! oh wait pork chops, my brain is burnt early on a monday. just went food shopping so I know have food, just not sure what :)
    enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.