Friday, June 12, 2015

May Goals Update

How did I do this month on my goals? Apparently I forgot to post about my April progress so I'll include that in this update.

1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. Just a couple of fritattas. I kind of fell off the meatless wagon when Tai asked me to limit the dairy in our dinners. Most of the meatless meals I know how to make rely on cheese. And now it's too hot for me to make elaborate meals. Not that meatless have to be elaborate. Anyway, I'm still working on it.

2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. I'm still doing my kettlebell workouts. I've added a couple of dumbell workouts too to work on my back and chest. I have a pinterest board for workouts.

3. Go back to meal planning. Totally fallen off the wagon. It's way too hot for me to really cook. So meal planning has been salads and more salads.

4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. June is when we get really busy but Tai's injured his calf muscle so volleyball has been out for him. Which was usually causes us to be busy. I'm enjoying the respite.

5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. Tossed around a couple of ideas but will likely wait to the fall or winter.

6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. Haven't even thought about this.

7. Clean and declutter one room a month. Fell off the wagon here too. Just haven't had the motivation.

8. Do one things for myself a month. I had a massage and went to the spa.

9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. I need to keep better track of this. I'm sure I did watch at least one older movie this month.

10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes.  Haven't thought about this recently.

11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. I've been a lot better about this.

12. Take 2 cooking classes. This will wait til the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.