Thursday, December 1, 2016

November Graphic Novel Review

I really enjoyed Jessica Jones tv show. This graphic novel had elements (Hello, Luke Cage) but didn't follow the show. I liked learning more about Jessica. I look forward to more Jessica.
Set during the Great Depression in New York. Beautifully drawn. Followed the usual story line. I loved it.
Groot
I loved this one. I hope they do more Groot graphic novels.
We Stand On Guard
It's no secret I'm a Brian K Vaughan fan girl. I really enjoyed this one.

Princeless vol 1
I loved this one. Great for girls of all ages.
The Vision vol 1
This one was a lot deeper than other graphic novels I've read. The Vision wants to be human. This volume explore what being human and having a family means. Really makes you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.