Monday, December 7, 2009

Yummy Donuts!



Over the weekend we went to visit our friends, Jill and Jamie. we cajoled them into taking a trip to Frost since they live a lot closer than we do. Jamie agreed that Frost donuts would be a good compliment to the steaks we were having for lunch, so we grabbed a 1/2 dozen.

Our stash of donuts.


I was very excited since they had their Smoky Bacon Maple Bars when we were there. I had to try one this time. Both Tai and I really liked it. I didn't think I would like bacon on my maple bar but the flavor was nothing but yum.


I also tried a salted caramel donut. It was so good. I could have eaten a box of those.  Tai also tried the lemon bismark which he loved (and did not share). There's a raspberry bismark waiting for me for breakfast. Yum!

6 comments:

  1. I've gained 5 lbs. just looking at them...Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that caramel one is calling my name!!

    They definitely look like a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both sound different yet unique. I would give them both a try for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - this looks amazing.

    the law school has been giving us free Tim Horton's every day for the past 5 days. I'm donuted out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of those flavors sound so creative and so delicious

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.