Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Book Tally

Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
Enemy Women by Paulette Jiles (week 1, week 2, week 3 and week 4)
The Year of Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs
Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden
Blameless by Gail Carriger
Roses by Leila Meacham
Tithe by Holly Black
Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong

A good month. Eight read this month. I'm making great progress on the Parasol Protectorate series. Next month I should be all caught up! It's tough to pick a favorite. I enjoyed Roses, Blameless, Tithe, The Year of Living Biblically and Annie On My Mind. And I'm closing in on 100 pretty quickly. Should be there in another two months. I've already surpassed the number of books I read last year (78).


The Stats:
Fill In The Gaps Challenge: YTD: 8 (Mrs Dalloway )
War Through The Generations:YTD: 6 (Enemy Women)-COMPLETE
YA Reading Challenge: YTD: 24 (Annie On My Mind and Tithe)-COMPLETE
The Original TBR Challenge: YTD: 5 (Tithe)
Support Your Local Library Challenge: YTD: 65-COMPLETE
100+ Reading Challenge: YTD: 84

2 comments:

  1. Linda, you have a good August for books. Hope September is also good. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month and you're really kicking that YTD number!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.